The Medical Society of Virginia (MSV) is a professional membership association representing physicians across the Commonwealth. The organization is committed to advocating for physicians on important policies and issues to ensure Virginia is the best place to practice medicine and receive care.
The Medical Society of Virginia Foundation (MSVF) is seeking a Program Administrator to provide administrative leadership, management, and coordination for the program stakeholder team and the entire program. The incumbent will support the program Medical Director in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and systems for the program. The role will also manage the execution of the strategic direction, planning, implementation and reporting of the program including managing external stakeholders, providers, and other parties involved in the program.
- Provide administrative leadership, management, and coordination for the stakeholder team and entire program
- Primary support for the program Medical Director in all aspects of program management
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other program stakeholders to develop and implement marketing and communications plans for recruitment and engagement of primary care providers and adolescent mental health providers
- Coordinate with the Program Medical Director and other program stakeholders to develop and implement policies, procedures, and systems for the program
- Facilitate a process with the program providers, the Program Medical Director, and funding agency to ensure data collection efforts are defined and assigned
- Responsible for assembling all data related to the program and reporting results to the Program Medical Director, funding agency, the Executive Committee, and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Collaborate with the Program Medical Director to establish operating contracts with all Regional Hubs and other program providers
- Provide oversight for all contracts for Regional Hubs and other providers
- Serve as the liaison for funding agency and other program stakeholders and provide daily oversight for the program
- Coordinate with the Data Evaluator to oversee data collection, analysis, and dissemination of results
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a program management role is required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact well with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented focus required.
If you meet these requirements, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected].